Run Sound & Studio take infection control seriously. All of our engineers and staff are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and have completed the NSW Health eLearning course in Infection Control Training – COVID 19.
We have implemented the following safety and hygiene practices:
- All staff have sanitiser on them at all times and use it as regularly as possible. They also have tissues, paper towels and handwipes, and lockable garbage bins immediately at hand.
- All Run Sound staff can be replaced at short notice if they have any respiratory symptoms or fever, have recently been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results, or have been asked to self-isolate for any reason. Run Sound staff including subcontractors will have a wage paid if they are unable to work, to ensure compliance with this health directive. Performers may not be able to be changed, however a different show may be able to take the place of the original show if necessary. Guests may need to be aware of this if purchasing tickets in advance. If you would like this to be an option, please organise this with the booking agency or band.
- All microphones and equipment will be cleaned and sterilised between each show.
- Social distancing will be adhered to for band members and performers, and stage plots will be discussed if there are too many members to perform on a particular sized stage.
- Sound engineers will monitor audio levels and sound quality across rooms by utilising iPad sound desks and will adhere strictly to social distancing guidelines. If venues prefer sound engineers to remain in place at side of stage, our staff will immediately comply.
While events may continue to look different for some time, entertainment and community remain of such importance to our patrons, venues, staff and performers. If you have any questions please contact us on 0415 680 575.